Resolve: Overcoming Objections, Answering Questions and Resolving Issues
issues into opportunities! Customer objections don't have to be negative
- use them to explain the benefits of your solution. This module teaches:
- How to recognize objections (both verbal
- How to distinguish what the objection really
- Effective techniques for handling objections
This module is designed for managers and salespersons who need skills
in overcoming customer's objections effectively for enhanced sales.
FORMAT AND LENGTH
This module can be presented in two to four hours, depending on
participants' skill level and teaching objectives. The module includes:
- Break out groups to solve team
- Discussion on techniques for team
- Exercises and presentations
- Practice sessions and role plays
The participant's workbooks contain reference text
and exercises, are bound and three hole punched. The module is divided
into three sections, one for each phase of training: the Pre-Workshop
Assignment, the Workshop Material, and the Post-Workshop Action Items.
Participant's workbooks can be used for classroom instruction or on
a self-paced basis.
The leader's guide contains the same material as
the participant's workbook, with the addition of a section of introductory
notes, answers to exercises and explanatory margin notes. The leader's
notes contain tips and techniques on setting up and administering
the session, checklists, and other teaching aids. Other beneficial
- A listing of suggested videos
which complement the material.
- Notes which highlight key points,
provide tips for training, and detail competencies to be gained.
- Margin Notes on the workshop
materials which guide the leader through the material and indicate
when to ask questions, encourage discussion, use flip charts,
break into groups, and refer to specific material.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MODULE
By the end of this module, the participants
will be able to:
- Discuss the value of objections
and reasons for objections.
- Recognize spoken and unspoken
- List common objections
client may have.
- Identify the Five-Step
Method for handling objections.
- Identify other techniques
for handling objections.
- Discuss typical objections
and their solutions.
Merit Training Corporation