STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION PLAN DEVELOPMENT COURSE
This course includes a systematic process for helping a team or executives construct a strategic Implementation plan for the organization or for a business unit. The team will work with the ten key elements to creating an effective culture from their strategic objectives.
This module is designed for senior management seeking to establish a new culture and/or strategy in the organization.
FORMAT AND LENGTH
This course is presented in two days. The session includes:
- Discussions on the Strategy of the Organization.
- Presentation of the Ten Key Elements of Change
- Practice sessions
The participantís workbooks contain reference text and exercises, are bound and three hole punched. The module is divided into three sections, one for each phase of training: the Pre-Workshop Assignment, the Workshop Material, and the Post-Workshop Action Items. Participant's workbooks can be used for classroom instruction or on a self-paced basis.
The leaderís guide contains the same material as the participant's workbook, with the addition of a section of introductory notes, answers to exercises and explanatory margin notes. The leaderís notes contain tips and techniques on setting up and administering the session, checklists, and other teaching aids. Other beneficial components include:
- A listing of suggested videos which complement the material.
- Notes which highlight key points, provide tips for training, and detail competencies to be gained.
- Margin Notes on the workshop materials which guide the leader through the material and indicate when to ask questions, encourage discussion, use flip charts, break into groups, and refer to specific material.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MODULE
By the end of this module, the
participants will be able to:
- Create The Ten Key Elements of Creating a Strategic Implementation Plan
- Apply Systems Thinking
- Create Vital links to the corporate vision and mission
- Execute levels of the strategy
- Understand the Process of Change
- Create the necessary resources to implement the strategy.